Stinger Suits are full length suits which originally were designed to protect swimmers in Northern Australian from the sting of the deadly Box Jelly fish.
Research shows that 75% of potentially fatal stings from the Box Jellyfish (Irukandji) can be prevented by wearing a Stinger Suit.
Source: Sunday mail 06/10/02
These suits also provide maximum body protection against the sun.
- Protection against marine stingers
- Maximum skin protection against the sun
- Full Length zip makes them easy to put on
- Single piece construction ensures no nasties can sneak in through gaps
- Great for wearing in the pool or sea.